70-8535 Metaflux Gleitmetall Metal Lubricating Paste 350 gram Can, threaded lid includes applicator brush
This product can be used in extreme conditions. It facilitates the moving parts on CNC machines and high speed milling machines.
Looking for single application packet? Check out 70-8508.
The ultimate anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-corrosion agent - titanium-based
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Metaflux lubricating titanium products dramatically improve replacement rate of moving parts on CNC and milling machines. It prevents wear, seizing and corrosion of mechanical connections, such as sliding parts that bear extreme loads (i.e. forklifts). It reduces vibration noises (e.g. squeaking of brakes).
The ideal anti-seize agent for car, van, and bus break calipers - highly salt and water resistant
Facilitates removal of nuts with damaged threads
Maintains all metal and steel parts, resistant to and protects against extreme temperatures
Highly recommended for all industrial fields, automotive, civil and military sea ports, water sewage plants, power plants, hospitals, civil and military constructions and installations, etc. Excellent on stainless steels.
- Titanium based lubricant
- Unique titanium-based, high performance industrial lubricant that promotes exceptional performance over time, even in extreme conditions
- Resistant to saltwater, water, oil, petrol, most acids, lye, gases and vapours
- Non-flaking when exposed to continuous heat or rinsing
- Prevents galvanic contact corrosion
- Nickel, copper and aluminum free with no possibility of electrolyte formation
- Lubricant base: Titanium, color: gray
- Temp. resistance: -180°C to +1350°C [-356°F up to +2 462°F]
- Pressure resistance: 2 400 kPa/cm² (= 23 400 N/cm²) [33 938 psi]